1. Overview: The June 2018 Thank You Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is organized by NextGear Capital, Inc. (“Sponsor”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Details: Subject to the additional restrictions below, the Sweepstakes are only open to dealerships that: (i) have a valid AuctionACCESS dealership number; (ii) are not excluded dealerships as described below; (iii) are in good standing with Sponsor, if applicable, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period; and (iv) are located in the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico (each, an “Eligible Dealership”). Entrants must be residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico and must be age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Cox Automotive, Inc., Cox Enterprises, Inc. and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live. By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to be bound by the rules and decisions of Sponsor on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding.
It is your sole responsibility to review, understand and comply with your employer’s gift and/or ethics policies regarding your eligibility to participate in promotions. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability or responsibility for disputes arising between an employee and their employer related to this Sweepstakes.
ALL PRIZES WILL BE PROVIDED DIRECTLY TO THE ELIGIBLE DEALERSHIPS AND NOT TO THE INDIVIDUAL PERSON WHO MADE AN ENTRY ON BEHALF OF THE ELIGIBLE DEALERSHIP.
3. How to Participate: The Sweepstakes will begin on June 1, 2018 at 12:01 a.m. ET and end on June 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are multiple ways to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit of thirty (30) total entries per Eligible Dealership, which can be comprised of any combination of Flooring Entries or Form Entries, defined below. Entrants may enter this Sweepstakes for the Prize Drawings during the Sweepstakes Period in the following multiple ways:
Flooring Method of Entry: Eligible Dealerships may enter the Sweepstakes by floor planning vehicle(s) on the Eligible Dealership’s line(s) of credit with Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period, so long as the Eligible Dealership has sufficient available credit with Sponsor and originated from the Discover System (“Flooring Entry”). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules, each Flooring Entry will count as one (1) eligible entry and will be identified by the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for the vehicle that was floored.
Free Method of Entry: Eligible Dealerships may enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase. To do so, the Eligible Dealership must complete all required information on the official Sweepstakes entry form, which entry form can be found at www.nextgearcapital.com/thank-you and completed and submitted electronically (“Form Entry”). Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these official rules, each completed Sweepstakes Entry Form will count as one (1) eligible entry. An Eligible Dealership may submit multiple Form Entries.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries or prizes will void that entrant’s entries and may result in entrant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, Sponsor will determine who submitted the disputed entry in its sole discretion.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Sweepstakes Drawings: There will be four (4) separate drawing sessions for the Sweepstakes. The four separate drawings will be held on June 11, June 18, June 25 and July 2, respectively (collectively, the “Drawings”, each individually a “Drawing”). With each Drawing, each valid Sweepstakes entry that has been received by Sponsor as of 11:59 p.m. ET the day before the Drawing will be assigned a random number by Sponsor. Sponsor then will use an online number generator to randomly select twenty-five (25) distinct numbers without duplicates. The randomly selected numbers then will be used to identify the corresponding valid Sweepstakes entries from the total pool of valid Sweepstakes entries in the order in which the numbers were randomly selected. The random selection will be made by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The randomly-selected and eligible winners will receive the respective Sweepstakes Prize (defined below) that corresponds with that winner’s sequenced position within the random numbers drawn. Each Eligible Dealership may win a maximum of one (1) Sweepstakes Prize of any nature during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Once an Eligible Dealership wins a Sweepstakes Prize in one of the four Drawings it no longer will be eligible for other Prizes in that Drawing or in any subsequent Drawing.
5. Winner Announcements: The twenty-five (25) Sweepstakes winners in each Drawing will be notified by telephone or by email within one week of the respective Drawing. The respective Sweepstakes Prize will be fulfilled following Sponsor’s confirmation of winner’s eligibility. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to identify the Sweepstakes winners on Sponsor’s website.
6. Privacy: Each entrant is voluntarily providing its respective entry information to Sponsor. Except as otherwise contemplated in these Official Rules, information provided by entrant for this Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to Sponsor. By entering, entrant releases Sponsor from any and all liability and responsibility in connection with entrant’s entry and participation in the Sweepstakes.
7. Prizes; Odds of Winning: With each Drawing, a total of twenty-five (25) prizes will be awarded in the following order: (a) the first eligible Sweepstakes winner will win a vehicle loan forgiveness in an amount up to $10,000 or alternate, random monetary award (total value of up to $10,000.00), as set forth below; (b) the next eligible Sweepstakes winner will win a 2016 Club Car Precedent Customized golf cart (valued at $6,700); (c) the next three eligible Sweepstakes winners each will win one Apple iPad with WiFi 32GB (valued at $329.00 each, total value of $987.00); (d) the next eligible Sweepstakes winner will win a Xbox One S console (valued at $299.00); (e) the next six eligible Sweepstakes winners each will win one Apple Watch Series 1 Space Gray 42mm (valued at $279.00 each, total value of $1,674.00); (f) the next three eligible Sweepstakes winners each will win one Apple TV 4k 32GB (valued at $179.99 each, total value of $539.97); (g) the next three eligible Sweepstakes winners each will win one Amazon Echo Dot (valued at $49.99, total value of $149.97); (h) the next three eligible Sweepstakes winners each will win one Google Home Mini (valued at $49.00 each, total value of $147.00); and, (i) the last four eligible Sweepstakes winners in each Drawing each will win one Amazon Fire Stick (valued at $39.99 each, total value of $159.96) (collectively “Prizes,” each individually a “Prize”). The four (4) winners during the Sweepstakes who win the loan forgiveness Prize valued at up to $10,000 or alternate monetary award, will receive their Prize as follows: (1) if the randomly selected entry was a Flooring Entry with an original financed amount of $10,000.00 or less, that entry is connected to the specific VIN of the vehicle floored and the unpaid balance for that specific unit will be forgiven up to $10,000.00, with funds applied to the outstanding principal balance first, (2) if the randomly selected entry was a Flooring Entry with an original financed amount of $10,000.00 or less that already has been paid in full at the time of the respective Drawing, an amount equal to that specific unit’s original financed amount will be credited to the Eligible Dealership’s account with Sponsor, (3) if the randomly selected entry was a Flooring Entry with an original financed amount of greater than $10,000.00, or if the randomly selected entry was a Form Entry, a random number will be assigned to each $500 increment from $1,000 to $10,000 (a total of 19 increments), an online number generator will be used to randomly select one of those 19 numbers to determine the corresponding dollar value won (up to a maximum of $10,000), and the winner will obtain those funds in the form of a check made payable to the Eligible Dealership’s legal name on file with Sponsor. Total approximate cash value of the Sweepstakes Prizes in each Drawing is up to Twenty Thousand Six Hundred Fifty-Seven Dollars ($20,657.00). Total approximate cash value of the total Sweepstakes Prizes is up to Eighty-Two Thousand Six Hundred Twenty-Eight Dollars ($82,628.00). No prize substitution or transfer is permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value for any reason. All applicable taxes and any other incidental expenses on Prizes are the sole responsibility of each winner. All entrants acknowledge that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Prize, including, but not limited to, its quality or fitness for a particular purpose. By accepting a Prize, winner agrees, where imposing such a condition is legal, that Sponsor and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use the winner’s name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing.
8. Limitations of Liability. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, Cox Media Group, Inc., Cox Enterprises, Inc., Cox Automotive, Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/sweepstakes agencies, and prize suppliers and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with: (i) the quality, receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize; (ii) entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes related activity, including, without limitation, claims for breach of contract, defamation, common law or statutory misappropriation; and (iii) any travel, transportation or activity that is related to the Sweepstakes or any Prize.
9. General; Governing Law; Jury Waiver: Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the announcement of the winners and Prizes, any Sweepstakes-related materials, or that may limit Prize fulfillment or a dealer’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, inaccurate, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected Sweepstakes entries. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, “Claim”) arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules or any Prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of Indiana, without regard to conflict of law provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within Indiana. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and, by entering, entrant waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. ENTRANTS, BY ENTERING, SPECIFICALLY AND KNOWINGLY WAIVE, ON BEHALF OF THEMSELVES AND FOR THEIR DEALERSHIP, ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY, AND A TRIAL BY JURY IS HEREBY WAIVED BY BOTH SPONSOR AND ENTRANTS. Entrants agree that any cause of action arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with any of the Released Parties or any part of the Sweepstakes must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues; otherwise, such cause of action shall be permanently barred. Entrants further agree that the Released Parties’ total liability to any entrant for claims arising from or related to this Sweepstakes is limited to $82,628 (U.S. Dollars). Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from the Sweepstakes any entrant it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the program; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, a notice will be posted online and all valid Sweepstakes entries eligible to win a Prize prior to termination will be eligible to win a Prize. To obtain a list of Prize winner(s) or contact Sponsor, see the address stated in Section 10 of these Official Rules. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
10. Sponsor: Sponsor is, and may be contacted at: NextGear Capital, Inc., 11799 North College Avenue, Carmel, Indiana 46032.