Accessing the Website and Account Security
Intellectual Property Rights
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our dealer customers may in all cases rely upon and assume the accuracy of any information set forth on the Finance Program, Rate, Fee and Term Schedule that is provided to such dealer customer through its dealer account page that is made available through the Website.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any information that may be set forth on a Finance Program, Rate, Fee and Term Schedule that is provided to you through your dealer account page shall be deemed current and up-to-date.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
IF YOU RELY ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE, PUBLISHED OR PROMOTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE, PUBLISHED OR PROMOTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (OR THAT MAY BE REFERRED TO OR ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE), NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Indemnification and Limitation on Liability
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PRINCIPALS (PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS OR HOLDERS OF AN OWNERSHIP INTEREST, AS THE CASE MAY BE), EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND LICENSEES, AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, PAYMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEE AND COURT COSTS), LIABILITIES AND RECOVERIES OF WHATEVER NATURE, THAT ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Relationship to Other Agreements