Dealers that have a floor plan don’t have to use their cash to purchase inventory. The cash that would originally be used to purchase inventory can now be put towards other expenses. This means dealers can focus those monetary resources on expanding and improving other parts of the business. For some dealers, this means hiring more help. For others, it can mean opening up a brand new location.
- Reynolds and Reynolds agreement extended to provide DMS services for Ken Garff
- PODCAST: How does the modern consumer want to buy cars?
- Credit Acceptance adds COO to executive team
- KAR says spring market hit ‘full bloom’ in April
- COMMENTARY: Best ways to procure used vehicles in today’s tightening auto industry