Dealers that have a floor plan don’t have to use their cash to purchase inventory. The cash that would originally be used to purchase inventory can now be put towards other expenses. This means dealers can focus those monetary resources on expanding and improving other parts of the business. For some dealers, this means hiring more help. For others, it can mean opening up a brand new location.
- Much-needed change comes to auto buying & financing
- Dealers targeting high-value customers see more return with less ad spend
- GM seeks permission for road testing autonomous vehicle without a steering wheel
- 3 key findings from multi-source 2018 fleet analysis
- Dealertrack's top-funded cars experience year-end price gains