Dealers that have a floor plan don’t have to use their cash to purchase inventory. The cash that would originally be used to purchase inventory can now be put towards other expenses. This means dealers can focus those monetary resources on expanding and improving other parts of the business. For some dealers, this means hiring more help. For others, it can mean opening up a brand new location.
- Attracting the next generation of auction employees
- NEW ROADS: Car dealers embrace mobility movement, don't see threat
- Shopping for used models fuels post-Florence online activity
- Westlake’s vehicle protection program now available nationwide
- Former ELEAD1ONE, Sonic Automotive and Autoweb.com exec joins DealerX Partners
- Ford Ranger won't cannibalize F-150 sales, Joe Hinrichs says
- Ford's Hinrichs says Trump tariffs make U.S. steel costliest in the world
- Ford will place next self-driving fleet in Washington, D.C.
- London taxi company Addison Lee promises self-driving cars by 2021
- Audi e-tron faces four-week delay because of software issue