Whether you carry 10 or 200 vehicles on your lot, running an independent dealership takes a lot of planning and hard work. From sourcing inventory and marketing your vehicles to answering customer questions and processing paperwork – it can feel like the workday is never-ending. That’s why it’s crucial to use the right tools to help you run your business efficiently. Here are some ways you can use the suite of Cox Automotive Products to streamline your business:
- Streamline Inventory Acquisition– Independent dealers know how crucial it is to have the inventory their customers are looking for on their car lot. Manheim has the largest network of used car auctions in the country and offers both in-lane and online sales to independent dealers. You’ll also be able to easily finance your purchases with your NextGear Capital floor plan.
- Enhance Vehicle Management – Making sure you’re managing your inventory correctly is vital for any successful dealership and vAuto can help. By accessing up-to-date market insights through Stockwave or harnessing data to drive profits with Provision, you’ll know which types of vehicles to purchase based on your inventory needs and more accurately price and appraise them.
- Create a Personal Buying Experience – As more and more car buyers shift to starting the car shopping process online, having a website that’s easy to navigate will set you apart from the competition. Dealer.com provides you with the tools you need to create a personalized sales experience for car shoppers in your area. You’ll also have access to advertising and marketing resources so you can put your best foot forward.
- Reach a Larger Audience – Getting your vehicles exposed to a larger group of car shoppers is one of the fastest ways to move them off your lot. Autotrader’s online inventory platform ensures your inventory is seen by a large audience. It also offers independent dealers digital retailing support at a price that won’t break the bank.
- Enhance Day-to-Day Support – Are you drowning in administrative tasks? Do you feel your technology is out of date and slowing down your business? Dealertrack is a dealer management system that helps simplify your business processes so you can run your dealership more efficiently. It provides support for everything from building and submitting credit applications to digital contracting, so you don’t have to do all the heavy lifting.
- Get Transportation Assistance – With all the challenges that come from sourcing vehicles these days, if you need help transporting your inventory from out-of-state, Ready Logistics has got you covered. It also provides you with the option of putting your transportation costs on your NextGear Capital floor plan.
Make running your dealership easier, more efficient and more profitable by equipping yourself with the top tools and resources in the industry through the Cox Automotive network. Not only will you have access to industry-leading insights, but you can also integrate them with your NextGear Capital floor plan giving you a leg up on the competition.